Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Cleaning Cupboards

Clean Cupboards

Happy Birthday Girl

Today I started cleaning my cupboards. I got half of them done. Janna is having a cleaning lady come tomorrow so I probably won't get them finished until Friday. Then I am going to pull all the stuff off the top of my cupboards and clean it. If I can't clean it I will get rid of it. I'm on a roll.
I made reservation to fly to Mesa on Sunday. I need to go see my brother. He has been pretty sick. So I think it's time to go see him.
As I was thinking about packing and getting ready for Sunday I realized that Janna has my rolling backpack in Moscow. She went up there on Tuesday to be with Harley on her birthday. So tomorrow I will be hunting down a new backpack. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Harley. She is cute and funny, sweet and a hard worker. I am blessed to have her as my Granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...