Thursday, February 8, 2018

Looking For A Rolling Back Pack

Austin took Gracie to preschool so I took off and headed to Idaho Falls to find a Rolling Backpack. Janna took mine to Moscow, Idaho when she went to visit Harley.  I was trying to find one. I went to Walmart, no such luck. On to Kohls, nothing, Target had one it was cute and rolling and cost $139. Not on your life was I going to spend that much.
I came home empty handed and put a chicken in my Rotisserie for dinner. It was delicious. I made steamed broccoli and rice.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I have my Rotisserie. It is a blessing to be able to feed my family so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...