Thursday, February 1, 2018

Cinnamon Rolls for AJ's Birthday

Sleepy Girl

I straightened up my house for the Cleaning Lady. She came over and said she was sick so she was going home. At least everything is put away. 
I went to Broulim's for groceries. I needed fruit so I have something for Weight Watchers. I came home and put everything away. 
Austin brought Gracie home from Preschool. She watched a Baking Show on her Ipad until she fell asleep in the middle of he floor.
I made cinnamon rolls for AJ's birthday. they looked so good but I took them over to Janna's and left them there. I did not have a single bite. Now that's the way to do it. I just can't have anything around that I love and that is fattening. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Wonder Mixer. It is so fast to bake bread and cinnamon rolls. I am so blessed to have my mixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...