Friday, February 9, 2018

Idaho Falls Temple

 Connie and Me

 Wally's Twin

I went to the Idaho Falls Temple with Connie today. We did Initiatories  for 10 sisters so we will have them to do Endowments for. I always feel so good when I can go to the Temple. I really love my friend Connie and have tons of fun with her.
Then we went to O'Brady's for lunch. As I was sitting there I looked over and saw this man that is the twin of my nephew Wally. I told Connie that I wanted to take a picture of him so she scooted over to the edge of the seat so I could take a picture and he wouldn't know.
I came home and made Quinoa Chicken soup for dinner. I used the chicken from last night. It was easy and fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my friend Connie. I am so blessed to have her in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...