Sunday, September 1, 2013

Going to Heather's Ward

 Gracie's is ready for Church!
Beautiful mom and daughter.

Play Ball

Today was a wonderful day. I got to go to church with Heather and Gracie. We went to Heather's ward and met the Bishop and attended the Gospel Essential's Class and met the Relief Society President. We didn't go to Relief Society because Gracie had had enough. So I took Heather home and came home and changed sheets and straightened up the house. Amie's cousins are coming today from Virginia to put their son in the MTC. Now I am all ready for them.
The boys went to church by themselves today and were very good. I love that I can send them on their own and don't have to worry about them.
Spent the rest of the afternoon taking a little nap and working on this page. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Heather and Gracie. I love that Heather wants Gracie to go to church. She will be blessed for her efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...