Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tommy and Bailee Going to Utah

Bailee and Grandpa
Off they go!

Tommy and Bailee are off to Utah. Tommy is going to bring the boys back and they are going to stay with grandma and grandpa while Amie, Dean, Hailey and Hannah go to Africa to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro. Who does that?
Bailee is staying with her best friend Megan until next week. They are really true friends.
I visited with the Compassionate Service Coordinator in our ward and cleaned house. I made Roasted Chicken and Mashed Potatoes for dinner. It was only Janna, Harley and me so I didn't have to make so much. It was really good or I was really hungery. I also created a saying to cut out of vinyl for my laundry. I'll take a picture once we get it cut and on the wall.
Now I'm going to go to bed and get some much needed sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my grandkids. They just make my day. I'm so excited to see Harrison and Hayden. God is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...