Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dean's Pictures of Africa

What fun

They look like they are enjoying themselves.

Beautiful

Here are some of the pictures emailed to me from their Safari. My beautiful granddaughters make me so proud of the wonderful young women they are.

 Bailee is getting riding lessons from her mom.

 She is doing so good.

The kids working on the farm picking up rocks and filling the flower beds.

My friend Kathy went home today to St. George. I miss her. We had so much fun together for a week. She truly is my sister. The boys played the WII and picked up rocks. I took them to the dollar store after they were through so they could buy something. 
I called Connie Peterson to be in charge of the ward social the Relief Society is in charge of for September. It was just too much for me to think about. She will do a great job and I told her to tell us what we needed to do. One more thing off my plate.
One of our chickens fell in the horse water trough. Janna had to rescue her. Hopefully she will make it. Harley put her in the stall with the baby bunnies and put a heat lamp on her. Only time will tell if she can make it.
I cleaned house and cooked hamburgers and did laundry all day. I was a little tired from all the fun I've had for the last week.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little farm we live on. It is so peaceful and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...