Friday, July 20, 2012

Applebee's For Dinner

 My skinny Janna and Harley.

 And my most wonderful Secretary Peggy
.
Peggy and Family

I spent the day cleaning all my floors and doing laundry. Then for dinner we went to Idaho Falls to Applebee's, my favorite place to eat. I always order the Oriental Chicken Salad. As we were ordering I looked up and there was my Secretary Peggy and her family. She is just the most wonderful secretary ever. You tell her what you want and she delivers. I know Heavenly Father knew I needed her to do this job. When I heard her name I just knew she was the one for the job.
After we came home I made Peanut Butter Fudge and played Castleville and now I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Peggy. She was sent to me so I could do this job. I am blessed to have such wonderful ladies to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...