Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First Presidency Meeting

I cleaned house and did laundry and at 4pm we had our first Presidency Meeting. We need two new teachers so we went over that and also the needs of the sisters. It was good and made me realize that I can do this. I was taught well by Susan. I just keep thinking about what she would do and I feel good about what we decided.
I took Bailee to YW tonight and Denise brought her home. I made pasta and a salad with some of the lettuce from my garden. It was yummy.
That has been my day. And it's been a good one.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Heavenly Father would think I could do this calling. It just makes me know that he truly does know my needs and what I am capable of doing. My knees will have callouses on them at the end of this calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...