Monday, July 30, 2012

"Brave"

I took the kids to the movie "Brave" and dropped them off. Then I went to Joanne's Fabrics for some patterns and material for my new clothes. I am going to make something to wear to church. I can't seem to find anything to fit this body of mine. I could lose weight but that would require not eating all the things I love. LOL
I called Harrison's doctor yesterday because his levels were in the 300 most of the time now. He is off all carbs until it comes down and stays down. When I told him the doctor said no more carbs he was fine with it. (I think it was the nurse, but they are so helpful and always tell me exactly what to do.)
I took him with me to the store so he could get some gum and crystal light packets for the movies. I told him sugar was not worth his health and he agreed. I just love that kid and I know it's hard but he is so smart and good he always figures it out.
Tommy barbecued steaks for dinner so Harrison could have what he really liked that had no carbs. He was really good all day. Amazing what a statement from the doctor's nurse will do. I made green salad and sauted zucchini from my garden. I sprinkled a little Parmesan cheese on it. It was delicious.
Hayden was sick to his stomach so I put him to bed in my house with the window A/C blowing on him and he went right to sleep. I think he was just tired from having so much fun around here.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Harrison and how well he takes direction from his doctor. He is sweet, kind, smart and loving. I am so blessed with the family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...