Sunday, July 29, 2012

Going to Church

Always a kitty in Bailee's arms.

Austin, Harrison, Hayden and Bailee went to church with me today. We had a combined with all members 12 and older. So the grandkids were in with me. Hayden stayed with Austin and Harrison so he was in there too. The Bishop went over the pamphlet "Strength of the Youth".
Then we came home and had lunch. Harrison's numbers have been high and we get them down and they go right back up again. So we test pretty often and make corrections for his pump. It's pretty stressful for me but I'm managing.
I had to take a picture of Bailee and her kitty. She loves animals so much. She always has some kind of critter she's holding and around her there is always something soft and cuddly to hold.
Grateful Statement: As I reflect on today and ponder what I'm grateful for it has to be the Gospel. It gives reason to my life and gives me peace, even in the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...