Thursday, July 26, 2012

Visiting Teaching and Having Fun

 Hayden loves to play ball with the dogs.

 Harrison, my official egg gatherer.

 Only Kathy can get away with giving Harley a hug.

 Bailee finally returned home from Utah. What would they do without their tramp.

 Molly Mormons at work... LOL

My shelves are full of canned Black, Kidney and Pinto Beans.

I went visiting teaching to Ariana at 10:30 with Brittany. I just love visiting her. We always have a good laugh about something. When I came home Kathy and I went into Idaho Falls for lunch at Gangplank Restaurant. They have yummy fish and chips. It reminded us of Acton when we took sewing classes together and always had fish and chips at a little restaurant in Palmdale. Good memories.
Then we came home and I went to visit Meshan and Jerika. I just love these two. They are sweet and fun and we always have a good time. Meshan gave me a bowl of cherries when we left. How sweet is that.
We made BLT for dinner for the kids with some bacon that Kathy had brought up to me. They loved them and I think they would have eaten 10 each if I would have let them. I let them have two.
Kathy and I decided that we would make some wheat bread so I used my Bosch mixer and she used my Kitchen Aid mixer. I used my regular recipe and Kathy used half of everything. We made them exactly the same and they turned out so good. She made 2 loaves and I made 4 loaves. They were so good. Kathy just needed a refresher course in how to make bread. We had so much fun doing it together.
And my shelves are full of beans. 77 quarts and 14 pints we canned. No wonder we are tired.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Visiting Teaching. What an inspired program to really get to know our sister and love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...