Monday, July 16, 2012

Scout Camp and Making Soap Again

 Austin is all ready for Scout Camp.

 Here is the cool Austin.

Zucchini

I took Austin to Brother Simmons house at 7:30 am so he could go on his week long Scout Camp. He was ready to go and have some fun. It seems a long time to be gone but he will get to work on Merit Badges and have fun with his friends.
After going to the store I made laundry soap for Janna's house as she was almost out of soap. I changed my sheets and did laundry. That was it. More work on Relief Society trying to finish organizing the rest of it. I went to the store and forgot to get the patch to fix Harley's jeans that she ripped on a fence so Janna went and got it for me after work.
It was a sad, sad afternoon because I was deleting my 2009 blog so I could make more room for my pictures so I wouldn't have to upgrade for more space and I deleted 25 post from 2012. So I am trying to recreate them. I was so upset for doing such a dumb thing and then I decided it really didn't matter. I would do my best and it would be just fine.
It rained all day and last night so my garden is doing so good. What is there about rain water that makes plants grow so good.
Destiney is staying the night with Bailee so they went to Dairy Queen with Janna.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the rain that is so good for my garden. I am blessed to have my garden just out my front door so I can see it from my house. It just makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...