Friday, July 27, 2012

Building a Raft

Harrison is eating fresh peas from my garden.

Hayden just looking cute.

Austin loving Grandma's homemade Wheat Bread.

Kathy playing Castleville. We love this game.

Hayden enjoying the sprinklers and the tramp at the same time.

Jumping

The boys building a raft to float the canal ditch.

Fun

and more Fun

The kids decided to make a raft to float down the irrigation canal. We didn't get the usual amount of water so it wasn't as deep as it normally is. But they had fun building it. These boys are quite ingenious. Kathy and I went to the Prepared Pantry and shopped. What a fun little store. They do have some delicious mixes. We went to mexican food for dinner because I am sick of cooking and doing dishes. It was a wonderful night off. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful summer I am having. It has been so much fun to be with all the people that I love. I am so blessed by good friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...