Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Grandsons are the Best

Always jumping

and more jumping.

Look at how much fun these boys are having on the tramp. They play the WII and their DS's and jump and run around the farm catching animals and all around having a good time. What a joy and delight they are for me.
Kathy and I canned another 28 quarts for black beans today. We have this down to a science. We stayed close to home because Harrison's level were creeping back up. But eventually they came down so after my Presidency Meeting we went to Idaho Falls and got KFC for dinner. The kids loved it.
We also made a batch of soap for Garth and one for Kathy. We accomplished a lot today.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these boys. I am glad they love me and bring warm fuzzy feeling to my heart. I am also grateful for revelation. I seem to be getting it alot with this calling. I will try to do something and it just won't work out or just doesn't feel right and then the Spirit will teach me the way it should be done and I know that it is exactly the way it needs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...