Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rexburg Rapids

 
  Kathy is taking the job of watching the Canners very seriously.

The boys love to jump on the tramp. I'm not too sure about Chloe.

I took the boys to Rexburg Rapids today and dropped them off. Kathy and I went to my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world, Applebee's so I could have my favorite Oriental Salad. While we were eating Harrison called to let me know how he was doing and asked if I could come pick them up. He wasn't too crazy about the place. When I went to pick them up I asked Austin and Hayden if they wanted to stay longer and I would come back and pick them up. They were all for it. Harrison said it was hard because he didn't like to stay in the water too long. It was a relief for me because he went with us to Deseret Books and I could keep a close eye on him. We went back and picked them up and came home. Kathy and I canned some more beans, pinto this time, and the boys jumped on the tramp before they went to bed. Harrison came in and asked me if they could jump off their energy. Too funny. I told them to have at it and they did.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the wonderful friend I have in Kathy. She is so sweet and kind to me. Friends are a gift from Heavenly Father and she is definitely a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...