Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Harrison Thomas

Happy Birthday to Harrison. What a sweet young man he is. I love him to pieces.
I straightened up my house for my presidency meeting, went to the church to print out the handouts for the sisters whose routes we have changed, made a crock pot full of Black Beans for burritos, took Heather to work, watched Gracie off and on, took the kids to YM/YW and now I'm exhausted.
I was so glad when Janna got home from work and took over with Gracie. She loves her Aunt Janna.
Started coughing again with a vengeance so tomorrow I am getting some Musinex D. That's what Dr Machen told Sue to get when she had this stuff and it wouldn't go away. I am sick of coughing!
My sweet Dean left early this morning to go home. I loved seeing him even if it was just a little while.
The month of April is my Hubby Appreciation Month. So my grateful statements will be all about him.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that Tommy is willing to watch Gracie for me while I run Heather to work. I know it's not one of his favorite things to do but he did it for me. I am blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...