Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hayden

Hayden

Today was a pretty laid back day. I scrapbooked and hung out doing nothing. I did another challenge with Scrap N Pieces. I am really having fun doing these. I love this picture of Hayden and his soccer ball. And I really love the one of him and Dean. 
Bottle Baby

Harley has a bottle goat. It's mom just won't take care of him. He is so tiny and cute.
I am now going to bed. I am tired and my cough is back. Dangit....
Grateful Statement: Tommy brought home KFC for dinner tonight so I didn't have to cook. What a good hubby he is. I am so blessed to be married to someone who I know so well and love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...