Monday, April 7, 2014

Gracie Page

Gracie

I watched Gracie this morning while Heather went to work then it was off to Walmart and the Dollar Store, then to the bank and to Gracie 9 month old check up. She is doing wonderful.
I decided to take a Template Challenge at Scrap N Pieces. Well, I made this page but can't seem to get it uploaded. It is a pain. I can only hope it gets there soon. Maybe they have to check it before they post it. I'll try again tomorrow. 
I went and me the new neighbors down the street. They just returned from a mission to Russia. They are just the sweetest things ever. I think they will be such a great asset to our ward.
Now it's bed time for me.
Grateful Statement: Tommy did my dishes for me today. So sweet to me. Then he cooked hamburgers for me. Everyday he does something to make my life easier. I love that man!! I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...