Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Zion's Place Mall"

Goaties

Tonight was our "Zion's Place Mall" additional meeting. The sisters had fun shopping with their "Master in Charge" card. We different store the sister could shop at. They were given a presentation and a handout at each store and then went to the "Food Court" for Cinnabon, Lemonade and popcorn. We had a Exchange Table where they could bring stuff and take stuff. It was so much fun. 
I made this page for a Font challenge on Scrap N Pieces. It was fun to do.
I went to the Temple this morning with Ila and Sue. So now I'm really tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sweet husband I have. This is April Appreciation Week and I watch all the things he does for me. He is wonderful. He even helped Austin babysit Gracie tonight for me. I am blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...