Friday, April 4, 2014

Tommy Working on the Farm

Still coughing and feeling yucky. So I took a nap, indexed some death records, made some digi card stock to go with an Easter kit I bought, went to the store for milk and made Chocolate Chip Cookies for the family. Now I am tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: As I looked out the window today here was my hubby picking up trash that had blown into the arena, taking care of the chickens and burning trash. He is always doing something for the family. I have complained about our back screen door and I noticed a new one leaning against the back wall. I love how he listens to my complaints and fixes them. He is truly the best thing that ever happen to me so many, many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...