Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday to My Son John

I accomplished so much today. I balanced my checkbook and paid my bills, canned (dry pack in mason jars) 50 lbs of black beans, picked Heather up from work and watch Gracie off and on with Bailee, went to the store for potatos,  made a big pot of potato soup and homemade bread and finished this page I had started at Heather's house. That was everything on my list.
Dean is up for the night picking up signs and saw horses he made for Arive Homes.  I just love my kids so much. I talked with John and wished him a happy birthday.

 50 lbs of Black Beans

 4 loaves of Bread

Hailey's Last Game

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dean and how sweet he is to me. What a blessing my kids are to me. I am Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...