Thursday, April 3, 2014

Another Busy Day

I watched Gracie while Heather went and cleaned Janna's office. She was so sick and tired that I had her go take a nap and I watched Gracie while she slept. She got up and got ready to go to Pizza Hut for her other job but she felt tons better after her nap. So Gracie and I hung out together all day.
I also made spaghetti for dinner and did laundry. I am one tired cookie tonight so I'm closing this up and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: When I came home for one of my trip taking Heather to work Tommy was just finishing up my dishes. He had washed all the pizza pans. That's another reason I am so blessed to be married to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...