Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Splash

Splash

I went to the gym this morning with Sue. It has been two weeks and it's like starting all over. But I did it. And we are going again tomorrow.
Aarin and I had a presidency visit with Brooke Stewart today. What a wonderful lady. Her little baby is doing good. I took her picture and all the information we needed for her.
Then it was off to get my hair cut. I love how fast Amber cuts it. I am in and out in no time flat. That's my kind of hair dresser.
I did another Challenge using all of a mini kit. I am finally figuring out how to do all this. I am going to try to do another one tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a willing husband who will paint the trim on our back door so he can install the screen door. I know it's hard for him to do all this but he just keeps plugging away. I am so blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...