Monday, April 14, 2014

Scrap Challenges

 Austin

 Scrap Buddy

Great Falls Getaway

Sunday I went to Ward Council and then to my meetings. I got a call from our RS teacher at 6:45 to say she was sick and not going to be able to teach. So we had an open book discussion on the lesson. It was pretty good. Crytal was sick too, so Aarin conducted and I led the lesson.
Then today Heather, Gracie and I went to Walmart to get Easter Basket stuff for the kids. Came home and did another challenge at Scrap N Pieces. I am learning so much from the class and all these challenges. I learned how to color parts of a Black and White picture so I doing it all over the place. 
Heather and I made Pizza for dinner and now I'm going to watch a little TV and then I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. He does laundry, dishes and scrubs our bathroom. He tries to help me all he can. I am blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...