Saturday, April 5, 2014

Shiny Clean House

Baby Goats Galore

Heather cleaned my house today and it is shiny clean. I took Gracie to Janna's so she could play. Janna put a new floor in her house and it's finished so Gracie could go around and around. She had so much fun.
I was able to watch some of the Saturday am Conference. My Direct TV just kept cutting in and out. I don't know if it was my connection or the station. So I'll try again tomorrow.
I found the BYU station and watched the movie last night called (I think) "The Best Two Years". So funny and good. I am going to watch conference on this channel tomorrow and see if it is better.
One of Harley's goats had quads yesterday. So we have baby goats all over the place. Harley's loves her goats. She takes such good care of them.
That's been my day. Very peaceful!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful grandfather Tommy is to our grandkids. He is so helpful to them. They are blessed to have him for their gramps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...