Friday, April 18, 2014

More Challenge Pages

 Lemonade

 Surgery

 DMV

Memphis

I have been madly scrapping pages for the Challenges at Scrap N Pieces. They are a lot of fun. I am also taking a PSE class that Lori's is teaching. We are learning to recolor and change colors. So much fun.
I've been busy with Gracie and Relief Society and couldn't tell you what I have done. That's what I get for procrastinating. I always think I'll do better but I just don't seem to manage it. Oh well, that's my life.
Grateful Statement: I was feeding the goat and Tommy came out to tell me Gracie was awake. I said to come feed the goat it's bottle. The next thing I knew he was standing at the back door with Gracie in his arms. That's why I love him so much. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...