Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

 Look what the Easter Bunny brought.

 She loves the ring that lights up.

 Easter Egg Hunt

Look, I found one.

We got up and checked out what the Easter Bunny brought. Baskets for all the kids. 
Then it was off to church. Gracie wasn't a very happy camper and decided to pitch a fit. Heather spent the last hour and a half with Gracie in the car. She threw up all over her new Easter dress. 
We came home and had an Easter Egg Hunt. Gracie just crawled all over and picked up eggs. Bailee and Austin took turns hiding the eggs all over the house. It was a lot of fun to watch.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I know that we will also be resurrected just like him. What a wonderful gift from Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...