Thursday, September 19, 2013

Temple Day

Sue and I went to the Temple this morning and had a really good time. So much peace and comfort comes to me inside the Temple walls.
After that I went to Walmart, Home Depot and Kohl's with Janna. I got some cute little jammies for Gracies with feet for the winter and a winter lined zip up suit with a hoody so she can be warm and cozy in the winter months. I will sent these off tomorrow to Heather.
Heather signed up for beauty school and they have day care so she can take Gracie with her. She is excited. Me Too!! Well it's my bed time. I am tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my little Gracie. So precious and wonderful to have a little baby in the family. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...