Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bailee's New Puppy

 One Happy Bailee

 One Cute Dog

Texting all her friends.

Janna and Harley drove all the way to Centerville, Utah and back home to pick up this cute little Sheltie Puppy for Bailee for her Birthday. She always wanted a Maggie of her own and now she has one. She was so happy it made her cry. Now on to the chewing puppy era. She named her Toby and she is settling in really good. Maggie even tolerates her.
I went to the Book of Mormon class with Sue tonight. I just love this class. He makes the Book of Mormon make sense. He talked about the war chapters in Alma. They are there because it is about the war in heaven and Jesus' side and Satan's side. What good information. I will never read these chapters in the same way again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Brother Black and his insight into the Scriptures. He must be an awesome seminary teacher for BYU Idaho students. WONDERFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...