Saturday, September 14, 2013

Photo Shoot

 Janna and Gracie chilling.

 Bailee holding Miss Cuteness.

 Gracie riding her new pony we bought her.

 Trying on her Blessing dress.

Posing just for us.

Busy day today. We went to the market to get stuff for Pizza. Of course we forgot the pepperoni and had to go back. Janna took Bailee, Megan and Maude to the movies and Janna and I went to pick them up. We went to Kohl's while we were waiting for them to get out of the movie and found my rugs for my kitchen and 2 outfits for Gracie and some toys. What a cutie pie she is.
Then Heather tried on her blessing dress that was Bailee's when she was blessed. It fits her to a tee. So very beautiful.
We made homemade pizza and now it's time for bed. I'm tired.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my family. They all seem much more precious with each passing day. I am blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...