Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gracie's Blessing Day

 Auntie Megan and Gracie

 Heather, Gracie and Great Grandma

 Janna, Heather, Gracie, Austin and Bailee

 Bailee and Gracie

Austin and Gracie

Today was the big day for our sweet little Gracie. She was blessed by Brother Clayson, my home teacher and the Bishopric and Brother Neville and Brother Johnson stood in the circle. It was a powerful blessing and so much about the influence Gracie would be on the lives of her family and friends. Heather and I had a good cry, especially for me when they gave her the name of Gracie May Janice Ingram. My heart just melted that she would have my name. What a joyful time! 
Everyone went home after Sacrament so Heather and Megan could get ready to catch the shuttle and I stayed until Relief Society was over. Then it was off to the shuttle and sweet goodbyes. What a wonderful time we had. 
Grateful Statement: I must be so grateful this day that the Gospel can bring such marvelous changes in peoples lives. I am grateful that my family will support each other. I am blessed to have Gracie for my Great Granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...