Saturday, September 7, 2013

Buying Kits

Hanging Out

I went shopping on line this morning and bought some kits. Then I had to download them and take them apart. It took all morning. In between doing all this I watered my garden really well and made some Amish Country Bread. I have decided I need to start another Sour Dough Starter. Janna and I really like it. That's my next job.
I made this page this afternoon. I just keep scrapping and I don't care if they all look alike. That's the reason I stopped scrapping because they all looked alike. But being 2 years behind certainly didn't make it better and who cares if they all look alike. It's the pictures we are scrapping so I'm on a roll.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Gospel. I am grateful for the power of prayer. I am grateful for the knowledge that Heavenly Father loves me and knows my struggles and joys. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...