Thursday, September 12, 2013

Heather Has Arrived

I went to the Temple with Sue today. It was peaceful and I enjoyed every moment.
I came home and Tommy helped me clean my floors. I vacuumed and got all ready for Heather.
I also bought a bunch of kits at $1.50 each or less. Stuff to Scrap is going out of business so there was some great deals. Now I just have to break them down and I'll be ready to use them.
Heather's shuttle was supposed to be in Rigby at 7:15pm but it was 9pm before it got here. What a long drive. But Heather, Megan and Gracie finally arrived. What a cute little baby that Gracie is. Now we are all tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my Heather and the wonderful choices she is making for her and Gracie. She is a wonderful mom. I love her so much and am truly blessed to have her as my granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...