Monday, September 2, 2013

Going Home to Idaho

 Austin reading his book.

 Long road home.

Austin took a picture of us.

I got up early and took my shower, packed my stuff, put the sheets from Dean and Amie's bed in the washer and off we went. We stopped by John's to say goodbye and give Heather and Gracie a hug and John too. How I love my family. Then it started raining on us about Tremonton and got worse all the way through Pocatello. But we finally made it and it's good to be home. I do love watching those cute Ingram boys. They keep me laughing all the time.
Janna made General Tso chicken and I made some Chocolate Chip Cookies for her. Now it's my bed time.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a safe drive home. It's good to feel safe when I am driving. I am blessed so much it makes me cry to think of all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...