Friday, September 13, 2013

Heather, Megan and Gracie on the Farm

 Cutie Pie Gracie

 Petting Horses

Gracie, Heather and Megan scaring the Fainting Goats.

We took a tour of the farm this morning, ate lunch, and then, when Bailee got out of school it was time to go to the mall. Megan and Bailee had a ball shopping. Heather and I left them there and went to Walmart to get a few things. I tried to get new rugs from JC Penney's but they don't carry them anymore. What's up with that!
We came home around 7pm and made Chicken on the BBQ, Corn on the cob and salad from my garden, and some rice. It was yummy. Then we laughed and had fun until it was bed time. Now we are all going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all I have. I am so blessed to have lived the life I have. And have I told my journal before, I Love My Family. Pretty sure I have, a thousand times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...