Monday, September 16, 2013

Day of Service

I visited with a non member sister that has a 7 day old baby girl to see what we could do for her. I bought a blanket and Crystal and I took it over to her. Jessica let us bring dinners to her for 3 days. So I made dinner and Crystal made dessert and I took it over at 5:30. I set up dinners for tomorrow night and Crystal set up dinners for Wednesday.
I watched Sarah after school for Denise so she wouldn't be home alone. She always is curious as to what I am cooking. Funny girl.
After delivering my chicken noodle casserole, cucumbers from my garden and a loaf of Amish Country Bread I had made, I grabbed Tommy's truck and took Colleen to Home Depot to get wood for her fence so she can get a propane tank delivered so she has heat.
After all that I was tired and went to bed early.
Missing my Heather and Gracie today. My house is too quiet.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity I had today to serve the sisters in my ward. Heavenly Father is so caring of all of us and sends us to watch over each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...