Monday, September 23, 2013

Going to the Dentist Again

Today I went to the dentist and got my permanent crown put on. They thought they would try it without any pain killer. Not!!!! So they numbed me up and everything went fine after that.
I also made Spinach Pesto for the 2nd time in my life today. When Heather was here we got some spinach for the pizza's and only used a little bit so I decided to make some pesto. It worked really well and I gave some to Sue. I knew no one at my house would eat it. I am going to make pasta tomorrow and put some on it.

 Austin riding horses with Mom and Harley.

 How high can this kid jump.

 I really have been scrapping my pictures. I'm going to try to do more. I wish I didn't get tired of doing things. But I think I am back at this.
Ron took Bailee, Janna and Austin out to dinner because today is Bailee birthday. How can she be 15 years old. Times just keeps flying by
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Gospel. Hardly a day goes by that I am not reminded of how wonderful this gospel makes me feel. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...