Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Chickens

Happy Chickens

Tommy finished the chicken coop and the chickens love it. They are laying eggs and it's so easy to gather them. No more laying them in the field and all over the barn. I really love fresh farm eggs and I really love gathering them. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my job was to gather eggs every night. Sometimes the rooster would try to peck me but I gathered them anyway. Good memories!

Time to sit on the porch.

Tommy also finished my front porch. He put down Trex. You never have to do anything to it. Just my kind of deck. I am one lucky lady to have such a handy hubby.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Tommy. We have grown old together and it's nice to have all the same memories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...