Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sabbath Day Without Me

Scones

I didn't go to church today. I had already got a sub and I wasn't sure if I would start coughing teaching my class so I stayed home. Bailee had come home sick on Friday and she still had a fever today so no one went.
And for the first time I made Scones. I got a package from "The Prepared Pantry" right down the road. They were pretty good. I think they had too much cinnamon. So I'll be making them from scratch and do the one's I think the kids will like. But I was so bored that it took up some of my time.
Now I'm all caught up on my journal. I'm going to try to keep up.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the power of prayer. I love the way Heavenly Father gives me peace and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...