Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Social Security Office

Tommy and I went to the Social Security office in Idaho Falls this morning to change our bank. We are trying a new one. It's a credit union and I like those so we shall see. And (drum roll) we were the second in line and only waited a couple of minute.
I came home and did some laundry and made Tommy a Pineapple Upside Down cake, Chocolate Chip cookies for the kids, Lasagna and Focaccia Bread. Now that was a lot of time in the kitchen. Time to go watch American Idol.
And I'm coughing up a lung again but this is from my sinus' draining. What next. I'm sick of coughing.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for The Book of Mormon. It is my favorite book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...