Thursday, March 22, 2012

Going to the Doctor

I have had a terrible cough for over a week now and I have to take Austin to get his stiches out so I'm going to have the doctor see me while I'm there. It was pretty neat because they just put Austin and I in the same room so I was there when they took out his stitches. The doctor listened to my lungs and said I had Bronchitis. He gave me some heavy duty antibiotics and cough syrup. Tommy is tired of listening to me cough all night long and all day so he'll be a happy camper.
And it just so happens when the doctor looked at Austin's stitches he had pulled them all out when he fell on them last week playing basketball again. He needs to live in a bubble when he has stitches. But the inside had healed so it will just not look very pretty on the outside but really, elbows are ugly anyway so no worries.
I took him back to school and came home and had to call my scrapping buddy, Heather and tell her I wouldn't be able to come. I knew I couldn't make the drive and I also had to call Kathy and tell her I would be going to St George either. It was a bummer but I knew it wouldn't be any fun when I couldn't even talk with out coughing.
Grateful Statement: Again I am grateful for Heavenly Father that he gave doctors the knowledge to help us get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...