Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Austin's 12th Birthday Party

New Bow

Bailee and I

Mom, Dad and Harley

Today Austin is 12 years old. We had a family party for him. He got a bow from mom and dad so he can go shooting with his dad. He will love it. And he gets to spend lots of time with his dad. He used all his birthday money he got from everyone and mom helped him our and found an ipod on the internet. So he is a happy camper and he gets to have 6 friends over on Saturday for pizza, movies, basketball and Capture the Flag.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful family I get to live beside in my cute little house. It's good to be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...