Monday, March 26, 2012

Going to Winco

Bailee was home sick today so I made her go with me to Winco to get groceries. I almost have my pantry filled up. It feels good to have a supply of everything I need. After we got home it started raining and continued all afternoon. Yesterday was so beautiful and today winter is here again. Spring will come, I just know it. Tommy and I were going out to measure my garden so we can start but not now. And it's supposed to rain all week so I guess it will have to be next week when I get back from St. George.
I made fish and fries with coleslaw for dinner and now I'm watching Rizolli and Isles with Janna.
Harley has her first baby goats born yesterday. A set of twins. They are tiny and so cute.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my pantry. I'm so happy with my storage. It just makes me happy to go in and look at all the shelves filled with food. Small things make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...