Saturday, March 31, 2012

Conference Saturday

I watched both sessions of General Conference today with Kathy and Darell. So uplifting for me. I tried to figure out in each talk what Heavenly Father would have me learn. I know I need to do better so that's what I'm going to do. It was peaceful and calming.
In between the sessions we went to Costco. What a mad house. So many people everywhere. I just don't like crowds of people. But Kathy got the stuff she needed so it was a good thing.
Then we went out to dinner to Chinese food with Kathy, Darell, Kristen, Josh and their three little kids. It was a very fun time. The little 3 yr old Camden was ticked off because no one got him broccoli. He is just so cute. Kristen has some pretty awesome kids.
Kathy and I went to Walmart tonight and I got ink cartridges for my printer and then we went to a kitchen store. Nellie bar the door, I love kitchen stores and found two canisters with red lids for my kitchen. I have been looking for them forever. Then we went to the Distribution Center and I got a new Temple Dress.
Now it's time for bed for me. I'm tired of running around all day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the words of the Prophet and General Authorities. So powerful and just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...