Saturday, March 24, 2012

Back Deck Ready for Barbecues

Barbecue's Coming

Tommy and Janna finished our deck. Isn't it gorgeous. Garth even came over and help screw the boards down. He is so funny. I'm glad he likes us. Tommy is going to do his lawn this summer. He has just did too many things for us. We have to pay back in some way.
Austin had all his friends over today. They had so much fun. I made him a chocolate birthday cake, his favorite.
I walked around the farm a couple of times just to get out of the house. I think the pills are working. I'm not coughing as much. It was beautiful in the morning but by the afternoon the wind started blowing and it wasn't quite so nice. But it was a good day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my sweet mom. I have been dreaming about her and she is up and walking around and I hate waking up. She was my biggest fan all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...