Monday, March 12, 2012

Austin Getting Stitches

So Brave

Finished

I had to go get Austin from school and take him to Community Care to have 5 stitches put in his elbow. He fell on it playing basketball. The doctor had to take tweezers and pick out the asphalt from his elbow. He was so brave and just let the doctor give him a shot. Then the funny boy chose a pink bandage to wrap it in.
This all happened as I was trying to get my computer fixed at the local computer shop in Rigby. The guy did something that fixed it and didn't even charge me. Now that's service.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for doctors that can fix a boys arm. And I'm grateful for Austin. He really is a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...