Thursday, March 29, 2012

Packing My Ditty Bag

Today I did my laundry again and started packing to go to St. George to visit Kathy. I also balanced all my accounts and paid my two bills.
It rained so we were stuck in the house most of the day. I made baked chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner with corn. And of course, the dishes just keep coming. You'd think they would wear out from all the trips through the dish washer.
So that's been my day and now it's time to watch American Idol and then get some sleep so I'm all rested up for the 8 hour drive. I plan on stopping along the way. I'm very excited to spend some time with Kathy. We have so much fun together and laugh alot. I need that...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my friend Kathy. She is so dear to me because she loves me no matter what. Heavenly Father knew I needed her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...