Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Newest Member of the Family

Cleo

Meet Cleo our newest animal on the farm. She is an LGD (livestock guard dog) and huge. I guess fainting goats need someone to protect them incase they faint at the wrong time. Who knew. A lady brought her to Harley from Sun Valley. Harley is so in love. Now we just have to get Molly to like her.
I went to Winco this morning and bought groceries. Then Tommy and I had to unload them and I put everything away. What a job.
It was snowy all day and the roads were so slick. I had to go a million places in it. But I made it and now I'm ready to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this sweet dog that makes Harley so happy. Heavenly Father knew what to create just for Harley. She is very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...