Friday, March 30, 2012

Arrived in St George Safe and Sound

On the Road

Kathy's

I left at 7:13 and got into St George at 2:15ish. It was an easy but long trip. I took this picture of going down the road because the sun was shining on me just making me warm and happy. And a picture of Kathy's house, with artichokes growing in her flower beds. Gotta love St George in the Spring.
We talked for awhile them went to dinner and to Wal-Mart. where Kathy got a ton of Tomato plants for her garden. Then more talking and off to bed I'm going.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a safe trip here and Heavenly Father watchful eye on my behalf. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...